Bullying and incivility in nursing: SigmaCast, Episode 2
Repository Posting Date2019-12-05T15:28:40Z
Author(s)Sigma Theta Tau International
Author DetailsSigma's mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Sigma's vision is to be the global organization of choice for nursing.
Lead Author Sigma AffliationSigma Headquarters
Lead Author AffliationSigma Theta Tau International, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Original PublisherSigma Theta Tau International
Other Title(s)SigmaCast Episode 2
Level of EvidenceN/A
This item is part of a Sigma CNE course available to Sigma members only. The material is freely available in the Sigma Repository and anyone may access the files attached to this record and the audio streams linked below.
For information on accessing the Sigma CNE course (separate from the Sigma Repository), please click here: https://www.sigmarepository.org/sigma-elearning-platform/.
Upon entering the Sigma eLearning Platform, search for the keyword "Podcast".
This episode we will be discussing bullying and incivility. The discussions will center around creating awareness of the issue and ways to create a safe and healthy working environment, regardless of the setting, where conversations can occur.
Host: Matthew S. Howard, DNP, RN, CEN, CPEN, CPN, Director of Scholarship Resources at Sigma
Files attached to this record in the order listed below.
- Guest Speaker - Session 1, Part 1: Laura C. Dzurec, PhD, PMHCNS-BC, ANEF, FAAN; Monica Kennison, EdD, MSN, RN; Jennifer L. Embree, DNP, RN, NE-BC, CCNS, FAAN. Length: 16 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_Part1_Dzurec_Kennison_Embree
- Guest Speaker - Session 1, Part 2: Laura C. Dzurec, PhD, PMHCNS-BC, ANEF, FAAN; Monica Kennison, EdD, MSN, RN; Jennifer L. Embree, DNP, RN, NE-BC, CCNS, FAAN. Length: 27 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_Part2_Dzurec_Kennison_Embree
- Guest Speaker - Session 2, Part 1: Cynthia (Cindy) Clark, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN; Susan Luparell, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF. Length: 20 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_Part3_Clark_Luparell
- Guest Speaker - Session 2, Part 2: Cynthia (Cindy) Clark, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN; Susan Luparell, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF. Length: 28 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_Part4_Clark_Luparell
- Guest Speaker - Session 3, Part 1: Robin Murray, DNP, RN; Renee Thompson, DNP, RN, CMSRN, CSP. Length: 10 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_Part5_Murray_Thompson
- Guest Speaker - Session 3, Part 2: Robin Murray, DNP, RN; Renee Thompson, DNP, RN, CMSRN, CSP. . Length: 18 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_Part6_Murray_Thompson
- The full episode. Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes. Filename at right: SigmaCast_Bullying_and_Incivility_FULL
- Episode notes and bibliography. This is a pdf file and not an audio file. It is available for viewing/download only. File name at right:SigmaCast_Bullying_ShowNotes.pdf. (224.0 KB)
To stream the audio files instead of downloading the attached files, please select a session below. The audio files are in the same order as shown above.
Date of Publication2019-12-04
Series/Report No.SigmaCast; Episode 2
Version of PublicationPublisher’s Version
Visits vs Downloads
Visitors - World Map
Top Visiting Countries
Top Visiting Cities
Visits (last 6 months)
Downloads (last 6 months)
Popular Works for Sigma Theta Tau International by View
Popular Works for Sigma Theta Tau International by Download
The following license files are associated with this item: